Cart 0

maqu 1 website.jpg
 
 

Back to Black Pieces

Phi dress.jpg

new pHI DRESS

 

 
 

CAMPAIGN FW-18-19

campaign 6.jpg
 
campaign 2.jpg

Timeless & Sustainable designs

made fair in Germany & Peru

Campaign 4.jpg
Campaign 1.1.jpg
kleid judith baja.jpg
campaign 1.jpg

We work 80% with certified fabrics and the other 20% are oldstock from productions in Peru (read the Marie’s coat story)

It is our way to be more sustainable and to offer good design.

Campaign 5.jpg
 
 

INSTAGRAM FEED